Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The increasing Inflation

Prices here in INDIA has increased remarkedly just as the population of the country. I had been serving dedicated at Clinic for more than 2 years but now I am not able to bear the huge expenses due to the increased prices. My landlord was asking for another 1000 bucks, which was very impossible for me. The clinic would be closed for nowonwards but home consultations is the only options for now. So if anyone interesed in quality of care of their old aged parents, friends, yound children , women and men in aches, and other neurologcial problems can contact me telephonically to fix an appointment at their homes in evening hours(4 PM onwards).
Looking forwards for related inquiries, hospitals,nursing homes can ask for consulations .......

No comments: