Monday, September 23, 2013

Relocation to Ranchi, Jharkhand

Hi! For my friends and well wishers who have regularly been supporting me in all the activities in my life. I would like to inform you that I have relocated to RANCHI, Jharkhand. I am working here as Project Manager, (Maternal, Neonatal, Child Health and Nutrition) with a reputed NGO "Ekjut". I am learning a lot here, meeting new people learning more about the process of community mobilization and wonderfully it changes the health indicators.

I am looking forwards to hear from my clients with Musculoskeltal or Neurological physiotherapy, children who are born pre-term, children with developmental disabilities. I could be reached on my new contact number 7857916028 and one can reach me on ph.nalin@gmail.com

Looking forwards to hear from you all once again.

No comments: